2. Information Studio Wanderlust collects
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point this site asks you to provide your personal information.
If you contact me directly, I may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send me, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, this site may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
3. Usage of your Information
Studio Wanderlust uses the information this site collects in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain this website
- Improve, personalize, and expand this website
- Understand and analyze how you use this website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of my partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
4. Log Files
Studio Wanderlust follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
5. Cookies and Web Beacons
5.2 Disabling Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
5.3 The Cookies Studio Wanderlust Sets
Account Related Cookies
Login Related Cookies
These cookies are typically removed or cleared when you log out to ensure that you can only access restricted features and areas when logged in.
Orders Processing Related Cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Forms Related Cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site Preferences Cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, Studio Wanderlust provides the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it.
In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping me to understand how you use the site and ways that I can improve your experience.
These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so I can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how I can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we’re still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to this site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
6. Facebook Pixel
Studio Wanderlust uses a Facebook Pixel which tracks customers’ browsing behavior on this website. The Facebook Pixel allows Studio Wanderlust to understand and deliver ads and make them more relevant to you. The collected data remains anonymous and Studio Wanderlust cannot see the personal data of any individual user.
7. Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
8. Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
9. CCPA Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have 1 month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
10. GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
11. Children’s Information
Another part of my priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Studio Wanderlust does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on this website, we strongly encourage you to contact me immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
12. Further Information
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you, and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, should you still be looking for more information then you can always contact me.